Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTUREA break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right
2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.
3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.
4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.
5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..
This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.
I still remain myself ‘Ologogoro’